GV Sports Academy
Dear Parents and Students
A great opportunity is offered by Green Valley Sports Academy for students- Girls and Boys, of
all ages to develop their physical fitness, brain power, mental ability, memory capacity and to
become smart, active and self confident. Discipline is the thumb rule for any sport and playing
regularly imbibes discipline, self ethics and morale.
Green valley power packed opportunities are made available at a very low cost, through our latest facilities for Tennis, Badminton, Skating, Basket Ball, Table Tennis, Western& Classical Dance and Karate all-in-one campus. Specialists and professional coaches will train the students.
The above programs are offered only for a limited number of students, on “FIST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS” From 6-8 AM AND 3:30 – 5:30 PM and from 6 am to 8:30 pm on school days during summer holidays. You could enroll your children now from 15th April and the admissions will be closed on or before 30th April. Students can choose two or three programmes to economize cost and maximize benefit.
More information about sports, costs, batches, registration etc is given in the prospectus. Application and prospectus are available at Green valley office: You may call Mrs. Christina Rajendran
For registration details: +91-9500144416
A brief note is given here below as to how each programme helps and brings benefits to your son and daughter to develop their brain power, thinking skills, memory capacity, physical fitness and a host of other vital and essential qualities which would enable your son and daughter to achieve a successful educational career and later their professional career too.
- It’s brilliant for your brain- tennis boosts brain health because you stay focused, device strategy and make split- second decisions.
- Tennis also involves the brain to think ahead.
- It will enhance your Mood; tennis players are more optimistic, have greater self esteem, less depression and anxiety.
- It lowers risk of diabetes and heart diseases.
- You’ll improve coordination and balance- hitting a ball with a racquet will build and hone your hand-eye coordination.
- Playing tennis is a brilliant workout for entire system – Mind and body.
- Tennis helps you burn calories and tone down your body giving you a great physique
- Dance is not just to build your physical fitness but to build your mind, body and soul.
- Dance, art and music are our ancient art forms that were done to express our emotions and to build our mental and physical being.
- Dance is an expression of who you are and what you are to the world.
- Dance will effectively promote your overall health.
- Dance can be performed in a group or as solo.
- Creativity is the backbone of dance.
- Dance and music are inseparable; dance involves moving rhythmically to music.
- Dance has different styles and different ways of expressing it.
- Group dances will improve group coordination and good communication between the dancers.
- Dance also improves psychological well being.
- Badminton is a game that will get u hooked to it.
- It helps in weight management
- Badminton involves focus, concentration and high energy.
- Badminton helps the mind to relax and de-stress your mind and body.
- The most important part badminton is to build you core region of the body i.e. pelvic bone, spine and hips which are very important to remain healthy and fit.
- Playing badminton promotes the activity of the bone forming cells thereby strengthening.
- Basket Ball is a team game and helps the players to build team spirit, which in future will help you to work in teams in office with ease and comfort.
- Basket ball is acclaimed to be one of the most popular sports across the globe.
- Basket ball helps you to grow taller without drinking any health drinks.
- Basket ball helps to built analytical skills, discretion or decision making skills.
- Basket ball helps you to work systematically to defeat your opponent
- In basket ball, your entire system- mind, body and senses work together in unison to help you focus on the game.
- Basket ball helps you to be optimistic, strong and bold.
- Helps you to be physically and psychologically strong.
- Self defense in this generation is vital to protect yourself from presumable enemies.
- Karate is a form of martial art that helps you to defend yourself in times of trouble.
- Karate is not just for self-defense but it also serves as a physical activity to improve your mind power, concentration power and self confidence.
- Martial arts are not meant for aggressive fights, a true karate never initiates a conflict both physically or verbally.
- Karate training can be intense however; each student can advance at their own pace.
- Karate helps to learn the key for sustainability – patience, endurance and action.
- Karate is structured, hierarchical and there is one head which helps to maintain discipline.
- Karate makes you stronger on the inside and on the outside.
- Roller skating is ranked among the best aerobic exercises.
- Skating is an aerobic fitness sport.
- Roller skating is a workout that involves almost all of the body’s muscles and especially increases the heart’s functions.
- Skating works most of the major muscle groups- abdomen, calves and arms, as a cardio workout.
- Skating benefits- legs strengthening, core build up, muscles and joints strengthening and fat reduction
- You can burn up to 350 calories when you skate at 6mph and 600 calories at 10mph.
- Table tennis is the world’s best brain sports.
- Increases concentration and alertness.
- Stimulates brain function
- Develops tactical and analytical skills.
- Table tennis is also a great mental workout. You have to plan strategies and decide what spin is required to defeat the opponent. Decisions have to be made in split seconds therefore increasing the speed of your brain and that helps in achieving victory.
- Develops hand and eye coordination.
- When you’re playing table tennis, you will realize that when u move around the table at incredible speed your heart rate goes up helping you to pant for breath thereby increasing your lung capacity.