- To be treated with common courtesy by the students.
- That students come to class properly prepared and willing listen to, and carry out reasonable directions from the teacher.
- To be provided with an appropriate working environment.
- The co-operation and support of colleagues and the School administration.
- The co-operation and support of parents.
- To be provided with the opportunity for involvement in the School-based decision-making processes.
- To show care and concern for each individual student.
- To treat all students with consistency and fairness.
- To be prepared for class.
- To be punctual to class and in other duties.
- To provide careful supervision of students.
- To regularly inform students of their progress and to return set work promptly.
- To communicate with parents when appropriate.
- To support and co-operate with one another.
- To support the current School policies and procedures..