List of Activities
All these are done at FREE OF COST for classes 5th to 8th.
Traditional team sports are a good way to get your kids physically active, they may not be right for younger children. Dance classes are a great alternative to team sports, and most studios offer lessons for children as young as two or three. Participating in dance classes can be beneficial for kids of all ages.
Reading a piece of music takes a great deal of focus, causing a child to interpret a note and a rhythm, translate it into hand movements on the keyboard and then immediately go on to the next one. Reading and playing music allows them to think both critically and creatively, which is a skill that will assist them in anything they choose to undertake in the future.
- A Boost in Self Esteem
- Learning Self-Discipline
- Socialization Skills
- Physical Activity
- Learning the ability to fail
- Goal Setting – we teach students to set “SMART” Goals.
- Increased Communication Skills
- Boosts better and faster calculation skills.
- Increases endurance for stress and pressure.
- Improves problem-solving abilities.
- Teaches clearer logical reasoning.
- Sharpens concentration and observance.
- Develops confidence and self-esteem.
- Heightens stronger mental visualisation skills.
- Betters reading and writing.
- Art promotes creativity
- Art encourages neural connections
- Art builds fine motor skills
- Scribbling is a precursor to writing
- Art develops problem-solving abilities
- Art helps kids understand themselves and their world
- Art helps Kids connect
- Playing drums can relieve frustration, disappointment and stress. Playing for just a few minutes can boost your mood.
- Boost brain power and increase academic performance
- Develops Confidence
- While drumming children strengthen their ability to focus and work on impulse control and decision making skills.
- Drumming helps us connect to our core, enhances our sense of empowerment and stimulates our creative expression.
- By learning about and playing a variety of instruments, kids can discover how music plays a critical role in other cultures.
- It improves their brain development & health
- It improves their co-ordination skills
- It develops there problem-solving skills
- It will help them to do better in subjects at school