Dear Parents and Students A great opportunity is offered by Green Valley Sports Academy for students- Girls and Boys, of all ages to develop their physical fitness, brainpower, mental ability, memory capacity and to become smart, active and self-confident. Discipline being the thumb rule for any sport helps students to imbibes playing regularly imbibes discipline & self ethics, and boosts morale. Green valley power-packed opportunities are made available at a very low cost, through our latest facilities for Tennis, Badminton, Skating, Basket Ball, and Table Tennis, Western& Classical Dance, and Karate all-in-one campus. Specialists and professional coaches are available train the students.
Ethos of the School
- It’s brilliant for your brain- tennis boosts brain health because you stay focused, device strategy and make split-second decisions.
- Tennis also involves the brain to think ahead.
- It will enhance your mood; Tennis players are more optimistic, have greater self-esteem, less depression and anxiety.
- You’ll improve coordination and balance- hitting a ball with a racquet will build and hone your hand-eye coordination.
- Playing tennis is a brilliant workout for the entire system – Mind and body.
- Tennis helps you burn calories and tone down your body giving you a great physique
- Badminton is a game that will get you hooked to it.
- It helps in weight management
- Badminton involves focus, concentration, and high energy.
- Badminton helps the mind to relax and de-stress your mind and body.
- The most important part badminton is to build your core region of the body i.e. pelvic bone, spine and hips which are very important to remain healthy and fit.
- Basket Ball is a team game and helps the players to build team spirit, which in the future will help you to work in teams in an office with ease and comfort.
- Basket ball helps you to grow taller without drinking any health drinks.
- Basket ball helps to build analytical skills, discretion or decision-making skills.
- Basket ball helps you to work systematically to defeat your opponent
- In basketball, your entire system- mind, body, and senses work together in unison to help you focus on the game.
- Basket ball helps you to be optimistic, strong and bold.
- Roller skating is ranked among the best aerobic exercises.
- Skating is an aerobic fitness sport.
- Roller skating is a workout that involves almost all of the body’s muscles and especially increases the heart’s functions.
- Skating works most of the major muscle groups- abdomen, calves and arms, as a cardio workout.
- Skating benefits- legs strengthening, core build up, muscles and joints strengthening and fat reduction
- You can burn up to 350 calories when you skate at 6mph and 600 calories at 10mph.
- A Boost to Self Esteem
- Learning Self-Discipline
- Learning the ability to fail
- Learn to Respect
- Learn to Teamwork
- Develop Self-control
- Stamina: The game requires you to chant the word ‘kabaddi’ repeatedly without taking a breath, this will increase your endurance and help stretch out your breathing capacity.
- Speed: The game requires you to be quick on your feet for attack and defense and think faster to come up with strategies in your mind to steal the win, all while holding your breath.
- Enhance your presence of mind: The game requires the players to be multi-taskers, and calls for pro-activeness, crisis management, SWOT and understanding the opponents’ strategy, which are a few life skills one can take with them for life.
- Increased Stamina and Endurance: The constant running across the field helps to increase stamina.
- Balance: Balance is also something one can improve through this sport because of the utmost concentration required while playing cricket.
- Coordination: When catching or throwing the ball, a cricket player improves his hand-eye coordination
- Social Skills: It’s a great way to interact with people learn to cope with winning or losing. Cricket matches can last several hours, and within that time one must work with the team in a co-operative manner to develop and initiate game strategies and win the match.
- Burns calories and fat: One of the primary benefits of volleyball is that it helps you burn calories, which is an important component of a weight loss or maintenance program.
- Playing volleyball also improves the cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
- Increases metabolic rate: Playing volleyball enhances your energy level and improves your overall performance in other sports and workouts.
- Improves hand-eye coordination: Volleyball is all about hand-eye coordination. When you serve, you must follow the ball with your eyes, and strike the ball at the right point.
- Builds agility, co-ordination, speed, and balance
- Boosts mood and increases the drive to succeed