- To encourage their ward’s punctuality and attendance at School.
- To show an interest in their children’s School work, progress and home-study program by checking the diary and encouraging them to complete assignments.
- To provide a suitable learning environment at home.
- To read all School circulars.
- To encourage an awareness in their children of the importance of having a reasonable balance between School work, family responsibilities and other activities.
- To ensure that the children do not skip meals, and that they are in good health