TEACHERS’ ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To show care and concern for each individual student.
- To treat all students with consistency and fairness.
- To be prepared for class.
- To be punctual to class and in other duties.
- To provide careful supervision of students.
- To regularly inform students of their progress and to return set work promptly.
- To communicate with parents when appropriate.
- To support and co-operate with one another.
- To support the current school policies and procedures.
The school provides pick up and drop facility for all students including KG children at an affordable rate. The vehicles run in specific routes and parents may get the information from school office regarding the routes and rates.